Designed for your comfort, ease and quick recovery
Physicians Adventist Surgery Center is owned and operated by local physicians in partnership with Glendale Adventist Medical Center. Your surgeon may be an owner in this center.
The center is certified by Medicare and the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC), attesting to our strict medical protocols and standards. Our systems and practices ensure patients experience the safest and highest quality health care.
- 4 fully equipped surgical suites and 1 room for minor procedures
- Pre-surgery and recovery bays equipped for patient privacy and comfort
- 2 focused recovery rooms for children and other patients requiring additional care
- Relaxing waiting room for your family and friends
- Convenient patient drop-off and pick-up in our circle drive, with valet parking available
- Covered secured parking adjacent to our building
- On the campus of Glendale Adventist Medical Center with access to additional parking, cafeteria and hospital services
- Close proximity to local restaurants and shopping
We care for all patients regardless of race, color, creed, manual skills, visual or speech impairments.
Most major health insurers and employers favor outpatient surgery centers as they provide an efficient alternative to traditional inpatient procedure. We accept most major health insurance plans and offer in-network benefits for patients with out-of-network plans.
Outpatient surgeries are scheduled by physicians. Ask your doctor if Physicians Adventist Surgery Center is right for your procedure. If you need a referral, click here to meet our medical staff.